By accessing the website at https://www.beforeimakedinner.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. With any further questions you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Before I Make Dinner’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Before I Make Dinner’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Before I Make Dinner at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Before I Make Dinner’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Before I Make Dinner makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Before I Make Dinner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Before I Make Dinner publishes information on this website as a convenience to its visitors.
In no event shall Before I Make Dinner or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Before I Make Dinner’s website, even if Before I Make Dinner or a Before I Make Dinner authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
Before I Make Dinner attempts to provide accurate and timely information, but there may be inadvertent photographic, technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. Before I Make Dinner may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Before I Make Dinner does not make any commitment to update the materials. It is possible and likely that the product specifications, details, appearance, pricing and performance of products described on Before I Make Dinner will differ from the same product offered for sale by the manufacturer, distributor or retailer. This often happens for a variety of reasons and we can take no responsibility for those differences. Make sure you contact the manufacturer or retailer for the latest up-to-date pricing, information, specifications and performance information prior to purchasing any of the products described on Before I Make Dinner.
6. Subjectivity and opinions
The information presented on Before I Make Dinner’s website, including product reviews, comments and evaluations, is personal subjective opinion of the author(s) and is provided for informational purposes only. Your experience with the products or information may be completely different from the information or descriptions on this website, due to many factors, including changes that the manufacturer may make in products over time. Any content displayed on any page by users or contributors represents the views of the user or contributor and does not represent the views of Before I Make Dinner.
Before I Make Dinner has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Before I Make Dinner of the site. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
8. Survey and Contests
From time-to-time Before I Make Dinner requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Before I Make Dinner may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We do not provide any personal information that we collect to advertisers.